Bring your Team to ABA
You entered into the coaching world to instill a love of the game and to help kids develop to their full potential – athletically, mentally, and emotionally. But, you spend increasing amounts of time dealing with the administrative headaches of the job: organizing tryouts, finding players, collecting fees, ordering uniforms, finding and renting practice facilities, tournament/league entries and logistics, insurance, and (gulp) navigating the recruiting landscape.
Advanced Baseball Academy is expanding our roster of teams and can provide you, the Coach, the infrastructure and support to allow you to focus on your passion – coaching and transforming lives!
We are looking for teams ages 8u – 14u and High School teams (either a full team or a core group) to join our academy. Our all-inclusive, year-round, structured program provides tremendous benefits to coaches and teams of all ages including:
- No fee handling – academy handles money collection, registration, entry fees
- No dealing with uniforms – uniforms (2 sets) and practice jerseys all handled by academy
- Fee waived for volunteer Head Coaches
- Private Fields, indoor facility, and equipment (ball machines, baseballs, HitTrax, paddles, tees, screens, etc)
- Tailored practice and drill planning by staff coaches
- Structured winter training program (Nov-Feb) led by staff coaches
- Staff coaches collaborate with team head coach to plan and coordinate tailored practices/drills
- Private instructors for individualized development (available but not required)
- Academy recruiting coordinator and recruiting service for high school age teams