What Your Season Fees Include
Our season, and contract, begins Aug. 1st and ends July 31st. This aligns with the USSSA season.
Yearly fees include:
- Full uniform (2 pants, 2 game jerseys, 2 practice jerseys, 1 hat)
- League and/or tournaments (based on budget per team)
- Free access to ABA private fields and private facility for training/practices
- Player insurance through USSSA or Perfect Game
- Teamsnap account for Coach and ABA communication
- Winter off-season training ran by Staff coaches: Our winter training in November, December, January, February is second to none and focuses on basic fundamental skills: baserunning, Improving Baseball I.Q., Position Training, Infield Bootcamp, etc.
- BOLD classes – Classroom sessions after each Winter Training practice. Teaching and tackling the character development for life skills. Our High School athletes act as BOLD Ambassadors who help mentor the 14 and under athletes.
Yearly fees DO NOT include:
- Travel expenses for players
- Additional camps, classes, private one-on-one lessons
- Gate fees charged at venue